Personal Data Consent Statement
1. This Statement deals with how Qingjian Realty (Choa Chu Kang) Pte Ltd (“Qingjian” or “we” or “our” or “us”) will/may be collecting, using, disclosing and processing your personal data that we collect from you (such as but not limited to through our website) or possess about you.
2. The personal data which we (i.e. Qingjian) collect from you or possess about you, whether now or in the future, may/will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by Qingjian and/or its affiliates/associated companies for the following purposes:
(a) processing, administering and/or dealing with your interest in our property project presently called ‘iNz Residence’ (the “Project”);
(b) contacting you on matters relating to your interest in the Project;
(c) carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiry given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;
(d) for marketing, if you have separately indicated to us (such as on our website) that you consent to such purpose. If so, we may/will send or contact you by email, postal mail, voice call, text message (SMS/MMS) or fax, marketing and promotional information and materials relating to property projects, products and/or services (including property projects, products and/or services of third parties whom Qingjian or its affiliates/associated companies may collaborate or tie up with) that Qingjian or its affiliates/associated companies may be selling, marketing or promoting, whether such property projects, products or services exist now or are created in the future;
(e) conducting research, analysis and development activities to improve our services and/or products;
(f) carrying out due diligence or other screening activities (including background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by us;
(g) complying with or as required by any law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any jurisdictions/countries applicable to us or our affiliates/associated companies, including meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any countries’ law binding on us or our affiliates/associated companies and/or for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities, whether in Singapore or elsewhere, with which we are expected to comply;
(h) complying with or as required by any request or direction of any countries’ governmental authority; or responding to requests for information from public agencies, ministries, statutory boards or other similar authorities of such countries. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that we may/will disclosure your personal data to the aforementioned parties upon their request or direction;
(i) to prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or omission or misconduct, whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned; dealing with conflict of interests; or dealing with and/or investigating complaints;
(j) storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside Singapore.
(collectively, the “Purposes”)
3. Qingjian may/will need to disclose your personal data to third parties, whether located within or outside Singapore, for one or more of the above Purposes, as such third parties, would be processing your personal data for one or more of the above Purposes. In this regard, you hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that we may/are permitted to disclose your personal data to such third parties (whether located within or outside Singapore) for one or more of the above Purposes and for the said third parties to subsequently collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for or more of the above Purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or of paragraph 2, such third parties include :
(a) our associated or affiliated organisations or related corporations;
(b) any of our agents, contractors or third party service providers that process or will be processing your personal data on our behalf including but not limited to marketing agents who would be marketing or promoting the Project, those which provide administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centres; and
(c) third parties to whom disclosure by Qingjian is for one or more of the Purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your personal data for one or more of the Purposes.
4. On providing reasonable notice to us, you may at any time withdraw any consent given, or deemed to be given, in respect of our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data for any purpose. You may submit the withdrawal of consent via mail, email or by completing the Withdrawal of Consent Form and submit to our DPO. On receipt of such notice, we shall inform you of the likely consequences of withdrawing your consent. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process and update your request. You may continue to receive marketing messages and other product information from us within these 30 days.
5. Your consent pursuant to this Statement is additional to and does not supersede any other consents that you had provided to Qingjian with regard to processing of your personal data.
6. If you have any queries, please contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org